Pages

11.22.2016

Head-based Clinical Moms Cannot Love Their Children

I had the opportunity to spend a few hours at St. Boniface Hospital on November 21st. I've had this thang with so-called Clinical-types, especially Women. So I used this opportunity to say to 3 of the staff "You as a Clinical person cannot love your children the same way a Heart-based person can." Do you know what happens in every instance? The Woman nurse will stand up and leave the room. Every single time. Does that mean I am telling the truth and they are going to another room, perhaps a broom closet to CRY? A Clinical-type Mom will say to her son or daughter "I love you." But these words come from the Reptilian brain complex, which has no empathy. No love at all. These are just words. A Heart-based Mom will say the same words to her son or daughter "I love you." But these words come from the Heart, connected to the soul and spirit. Feelings-based.

No comments: