Pages

11.14.2016

Strange Requests

I have a nephew, a boy who was born in 2008.

Back near the day he was born, I remember my sister phoning me and telling me that she is going to have a son.

She was asking ME to pick his birthdate. Should it be on the 26th or the 27th or 28th?

I thought this was strange because relations between myself and my sister have always been strained since she was little.

My feeling at the time of course is...How should I know, he's going to be your son.

Additionally does not invite me to the Hosp. to see newborn nephew. To this day I don't know which Hosp. he or his older sister was born at. Doesn't really matter anyways.

So 6 mos. in same sister calls me up. It's March 29th, 2009. One of my cats just passes away from old age.

She asks me two things:
  1. Can I borrow your Hi8 camcorder?
  2. Can I borrow your cat for a few days. We have a mouse problem in the basement.
So sister even picks me up. Drives me to their home. Proceeds to breastfeed nephew in front of me.

Shows me around the house.

She drives me back home.

No comments: