Pages

11.30.2016

Full Aparition of Boy Spirit (in Colour)

I have been detoxing / clearing my sinuses in the past month using Oil of Oregano. I have also been doing Deep Breathing to raise my spirit vibration so I can see the spirit world again.

So today I was in the kitchen talking with one of my suport people, and  I see a grey & black orb floating in front of me from right to left. My head was not turning, so it was not an eye thing, but something external to me.

Then about 2 to 3 hours afterwards I'm in my living room and I had just had a nap...

I see in the living room entrance-way for about 5 to 10 seconds, a full colour spirit apparition of a boy...I can't tell his age very well...he's maybe 9 or 10 or 11 yrs. old...He has dark black hair. He's not my two sons Andrew or Stephen because they have dark blonde hair.

This boy was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with coloured stripes on it. Sleeve was black but chest had these coloured stripes on it. The apparition was so short because for a spirit to do this requires a GIGANTIC amount of energy.

I haven't been introduced to this boy spirit. I do not know his name. I do not know his purpose in my life at this time. It might be short term. It may be for the medium or long term.

Last time I saw a full bodied apparition was in March 2010 when Pete one of my spirit guides decided to appear to me in my bdrm. doorway of 59 Donald St. apartment. That was a one-time thing by Pete "to show you what a spirit guide looks like".

So moving forward, I will continue to deep breathe as well as continue to take in Oil of Oregano.

Who knows where this will lead?

No comments: