Pages

12.15.2016

DO UNTO OTHERS...

Luke 6:31 (NLT version) says...
Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
I believe that what actions my immediate family did to abuse or neglect me growing up...Mom, Dad, siblings..

Mom and Dad are now passed on...and have had their or are currently ae having their lives reviewed.

Siblings are still living and will have their lives reviewed in their future...

But when they do have their lives reviewed in the "other world"...the question will be asked...

"Could you have treated your brother / your son better?"

So if my Mom neglected my needs when I was 3 and 4 and told her mother "don't encourage him in this (in me wanting to finish my babyhood"

So if my Dad abused me physically and verbally growing up and didn't stop...

So if my first sibling (born. 1969) didn't allow me to connect / bond with her kids / my niece and nephew...

They will be dealt with or are being dealt with by Heaven as I write this...

"DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE TO YOU"

No comments: