Pages

12.24.2016

Narcissists Out of Control

http://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-out-of-control/

When my Mom or either sister went out to visit friends my Dad would often call and ask "when are you coming home?"

I, as the boy of the house always had the freedom to come and go as I pleased, even as young as 4...as long as my parents knew where I was.

But my now passed on Dad had an issue when he was 2 yrs. old on the farm near Gimli...His Mom (my grandma) left him in his crib. This was in 1932. I don't know the rest of the story. Did Dad's brothers or sister not able to pick him up out of the crib? Were there anyone else in the home at the time? I was never told the whole story.

My Dad felt abandoned at age 2, so he developed Narcissism the rest of his life. This is why he had issues with girls and Women going somewhere and not giving a sense of when they'll return. So he kept phoning.

That Dad "trained" one of my sisters to be a Narcissist. Whether he did this intentionally (with a plan) or not...

This sibling has found ways to "control" others' lives and manipulate things to make it seem like I am the one who is the problem...

She has "uninvited" me to my Aunt's Christmas Eve dinner. She had done this prior years as well -- 1992-95. Back in the 90s my Mom and Dad were still alive and I did need help -- yes -- because of my abusive Dad and neglectful Mom...

But it was this year -- 2016 -- where both parents are gone, and Narc. sibling is acting like this again...that I realized that no, it's not ME, it's HER that is the problem.

No comments: