Pages

12.05.2016

Not Taking Diabetes Meds. -- Diet

I have not taken in any of my meds. for type 2 diabetes...
  • Metformin
  • Glyburide
Nor have I taken the med. for Thyroid.

Nor have I taken the med. for high blood pressure Ramopril which is supposed to help my Kidneys, especially the left kidney because it's been sore since 2010.

So when I don't take the Pharmaceutical Meds. it's absolutely MANDATORY that I take in Good Water - Spring Water which I get from Superstore in the 4 litre jug now.

I also have been supplementing my Vitamin D3. So I take 5,000 IUs in the morning and another 5,000 IUs in the evening.

I'm taking Zinc supplement for my skin and to counteract reaction to Nickel which I'm allergic to.

Because I'm experiencing Chronic Insomnia because of my life issues, to assist me in getting to sleep I take 5 mgs of Melatonin. I know that I'm entering REM sleep and have had a good nights rest when I wake up in the morning and can recall the dream I just had.

Of course in the past 10 yrs. when I have "skipped" taking Metformin and Glyburide I get symptoms of insatiable thirst for liquids... For example in August 2005 I drank 5 litres of milk that day. I knew something was wrong. It was my body's cry for HELP.

I find that drinking apple juice does help me find relief from pain in my Kidneys. Otherwise it's getting painful without the meds. I mix the apple juice with some spring water and about 2 or 3 ice cubes in a 10 oz. glass.
An article here says that consuming apple juice is fine for diabetics.

What would really help me to slow down the advancing of type 2 Diabetes in me would be to hold a baby of 1 yr. age, to feed him baby formula and to feed him baby food. 

No comments: