Pages

12.10.2016

Emotional Causes of Diabetes - Missing Out on the Sweetness of Life

http://www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/world-diabetes-day-a-meta-healing-take-on-the-cause-of-diabetes/
How does META-Health diagnose the reason for diabetes? 
First lets understand the word DIABETES, this word can be broken into two words ‘Dia’ which means across or through, and BĂȘte/ beith which means house. Diabetes mellitus, the term Diabetes mellitus also comes from the Greek word, which means ‘sweet’. This could mean that the individual has lost sweetness of his life, which could be loss of a person, place or possession, which were a part of their life and no longer exist in their space in the same way as they did previously, hence their system is now searching for that sweetness.
The hi-lighting in this paragraph is my own. In my case, it is missing out on the bonding that I needed with my baby sister when she was a baby 1973-75.

It was missing out on the sweetness of life in not being allowed to suck on my thumb with my baby teeth because it might "make your (my) teeth crooked" or "that's what babies do. You're not a baby".

It was missing out on the sweetness of life in needing my emotional needs met by sucking on a pacifier and sucking on a drinking baby formula from a bottle. I was given a toddler sippee cup instead and was told I "had to" use it.

It was the missing out on the sweetness of life in that my Mom didn't allow my Male friends indoors, except on my birthday party.

It was missing out on the sweetness of life in being allowed sleepovers even though my 2 1/2 yrs. younger had several sleepovers in the late 1970s.

 It was missing out on the sweetness of life in not having a brother.

 It was missing out on the sweetness of life in Dad not buying a Yamaha Electone organ like I wanted since March 1969.

 It was missing out on the sweetness of life in not being allowed to complete my babyhood period in 1969 and being told I cannot have it back!

 It was missing out on the sweetness of life in having a black & white kitten, Fluffy, in 1972, and then being told weeks later that "Fluffy had run away" and being told years later that Dad let it loose because Mom was pregnant with youngest sister.

 It was missing out on the sweetness of life when I was told that after sister was 2 yrs. old that she is allergic to cat fur and so we cannot have cats.

No comments: