Pages

12.09.2016

My "FAKE" Kids

Over a month ago my 2 1/2 yrs. younger sister and I had a txt'ing conversation on Oct. 27th, 2016 that ended up in fairly mean tone. This was on the day of my newphew's 8th birthday of all days...

She claimed that my two spirit sons are "FAKE"... here's what she said...
Sibling: They are fake they are your way of dealing with mom and dad. FAKE.
Sibling: Andrew is fake
Sibling: FAKE
Well sibling, what IF they are REAL but just don't have bodies. They are waiting to be born, as they have said, and they have chosen me to be their Dad.

So, if there was a fraction of a chance that Andrew & Stephen would be my born sons, I guess if this same sibling, and the one who got my Dad to rewrite his Will so that I'd get only 10%...

Well, I guess, both siblings would never get to meet in person so-called "FAKE" sons because you have not acknowledged them when I told siblings they are real because I feel their physical touch on my body.

Why would I grant ACCESS to my "FAKE" children when they're born and have physical bodies? I don't need to be with abusive siblings.

And the other sibling, whenever I'd mention Andrew, what she has done even in the late 1980s is to cover her ears and walk away.

I guess they'd just never get to hold them in their arms when Andrew & Stephen were babies just like sibling didn't allow me to hold her children.

Nope.

Too bad our family got this way. It's really our Dad who "poisoned the well" over 40 yrs. ago that is why relations between siblings have sunk to an all time LOW.



No comments: