Pages

12.16.2016

Potassium in Orange Juice Helps Relieve Need for Ice Cold Liquids

I've had type 2 Diabetes symptoms since Summer of  2004.

In the past 12 years I have tried everything (different diets, exercising more often) to help relieve the symptoms. Sometimes this has meant going OFF of my pharmaceuticals like Metformin & Glyburide so that I can know that doing something different is helping my body stay in as good shape as possible and hold back the irreversible effects of this "dis-ease".

People who are diabetic are always told "if you're drinking orange juice. STOP! OJ has too much sugar in it! Drink other drinks instead."

So I was getting leg cramps every few days  I got the cramps in both legs - on the right leg. That pain would go away then a few minutes later the left leg would get pain.

Something was not right. I know we are not in the Growing Season (Oct. thru May) here in Manitoba. I know that during these months the military spreads their harmful chemtrails over us practically every day. We lose Potassium every time they spread Barium in our air.

When I had the last bout of leg cramps this week, my son said "have some orange juice". I had been getting the cramps often since October 2016. I was eating about 3 bananas a week, but this wasn't helping.

I bought some and had my first cup of orange juice in about 10 to 12 months.

In the past week or so I've been craving cold drinks. Pouring a cup of milk or water or choc. milk or apple juice...whatever...COLD with 2 or 3 ice cubes to make it extra cold.

Another symptom that goes with craving COLD drinks is the mouth and tongue will get very dry. In 2011 I found that adding Epsom Salt when I had a bath vastly increased my muscle strength, made me feel more energized and less sleepy during the day. I've been doing the Epsom Salt daily or every other day, yet...

I was pee'ing practically every hour or 90 minutes and each pee session was taking at least 4 mins.

What was going wrong? Why am I still craving cold liquids? Why is my mouth so dry? And why am I getting these leg cramps.

Potassium in Orange Juice Helps Relieve Need for Ice Cold Liquids

My son Andrew says that he learned methods of Naturopathic Medicine a long time ago, and I guess this is one of the things he learned about the importance of Potassium.

This morning when I woke up, feeling refreshed because I had slept good. I poured myself a cup of orange juice, 8 oz., and I didn't gulp it! I just sipped it slowly like I'm supposed to. That was at 9 AM.

At 10:30 AM today I poured myself a cup of choc. milk and a bowl of Cheerios with 2% milk.

And guess what?

I didn't put any ice cubes in the chocolate milk. And guess what? I didn't gulp down the chocolate milk either.

Could it be that Potassium in Orange Juice Helps Relieve Need for Ice Cold Liquids?

I'll have to do further experiments...just living life over the next several days and continue drinking the orange juice first thing in the morning and report back here of continued behaviour of not needing ice in every drink I have at home.

By the way, I used to drink orange juice since 1986 when I was in the Hospital for an operation. My Mom was a big fan of orange juice and used to have a glass every morning. When I moved out on my own in 1989 I bought orange juice mix to put into a pitcher and would drink that.

But it was since I moved to shared accommodations in 2012 that I stopped doing that.

My body is telling me something. "you need to have orange juice if you don't want to have leg cramps".

No comments: