Pages

7.26.2014

Do Souls in Heaven Sleep/Rest?

Contrary to what we might think or what is taught...

When we die and spend some time in Heaven, we don't just stay awake in the 24/7 daylight.

In my experience, going by my phasing trance state in 2010, 2011, and last night...

...souls in Heaven get sleepy too, or do they just lose energy when they lower themselves to our plane to interact with us, the incarnate?

Last night, I was playing some music on CD till late in the night, around 01h30.

I was playing ABBA Waterloo (1974) and Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits (2000).

Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaT9NjgUNyE

ABBA - Sitting in the Palm Trees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQmnaYDi8y8

I sensed, who I thought was Stephen, leaning against my right side as I was sitting on my bed listening to ABBA's Waterloo album (rel. in 1974) was very sleepy by about 1h00... I played the CD till 130...In a real situation, I would have turned off the music eariler.

So I turned off the music, and 'carried' the boy to the sofa in the living room.

Now, at this time I cannot see him, only felt a bit of a electrical buzz on my right pinky finger as I was carrying him.

He was very very sleepy.

I went back to my room, and straightened out my comforter, then returned to the living room.

The boy I sensed was heavily asleep, with his head turned towards the sofa. He's not gonna wake up because the music was too loud for too long and its already 1h30 in the morning.

I went back to my room, turned off the lights and before I went to sleep, Moonwalker said to me:

"He's fine on the sofa" and
"He's breaking up. He needs to go back to Heaven".

and...

"That was not Stephen that you carried, that was Andrew"

"Huh? I think I quite know Andrew's energy signature by now, after all I've known him since the mid-1980s or mid-1990s"

No comments: