Pages

7.17.2014

Seeing My Future Son Andrew Again...

Came home yesterday early evening, after volunteering... Had some dinner, then lay down for a bit...

I heard in my left ear the following:

Other Spirit = early middle age woman.

Other Spirit: How much (money) does he have?

Moonwalker: Not much.

I heard this conversation for about 30 to 45 seconds.

Then I heard the Other Spirit address me and say:

Other Spirit: Mr. Jaworski we're going to pray for YOU.

Me: Who Me?

Other Spirit: Yes YOU.

Later on I asked Moonwalker how many spirits were in the room with us. She started counting, and reach 50.

Moonwalker: There are 50 Souls in the Room.

Still later on...

One of my future sons, either Andrew or Stephen, told me to go into the washroom so that I can see him.

I didn't act on that until Wednesday night after 10h30.

I saw the back of Andrew's head, his hair, which is NOT Blonde, but I think is more medium Blonde / Brown or so. I cannot say exactly because in spirit, from Heaven, I can only see them in Greyscale (B&W). Andrew showed me the back of his head of hair so I could recognize more clearly and map what the colour would be if he were in colour.

Some background is in order.

Back in early 2010 I had had another boy spirit who called himself Jolly Roger Boy. He had visited me when I had gone into my apt. washroom to go into trance state because there are no windows there and the room was very dark.

"Jolly Roger 14 Year Old Boy" I'd call out to him.

He had visited my workplace, as a spirit of course, in late 2010 and I asked him what he thought of my work. He said to me "It looks boring". Awww.....

He had even slept with me on a few occasions because I felt something against my back and I had checked at the time, it was NOT one of my cats.

Anyways Jolly Roger Boy stopped visiting me in February 2010 because I had not been able to keep a promise to him of not leaking - wetting beyond the capacity of my Tranquility ATN diaper. My blood sugar was high and when it is like that I tend to pee very often...I call it the "3 minute pee". So after Jolly Roger Boy left me, one day I heard a very loud, but sweet boy's voice about the age of 3 1/2 years say to my right ear "Come see what we look like! Come see what we look like!"

I told the boy spirit that I wasn't interested because the one who had left me I had loved so much because he was so peaceful and serene around me. And who is "we"?

Well I got into the washroom and after about 5 minutes of getting into trance state, I started to see one older boy of about 7 yrs. and the other about 3 1/2...

Around that time, prior or after, I had recorded an EVP where the boys introduced themselves as:

"I'm Andrew." "I'm Stephen" "and I'm ..." I can't remember the adult man's name, but it seems like he's their caregiver in Heaven. Haven't heard from him since, but the boys kept in contact with me through 2010 and into 2011.

One day I went to meditation group in Spring of 2010... and I guess my soul vibration was high enough, and I actually invited Andrew and Stephen to come along with me and my friend to meditation class.

I remember they were talking to me and giggling or something. I heard them for a bit and I said that I need to concentrate on meditation and that they'd have to be quiet for a few minutes.

I used to see the boys tousling their hair, rubbing their eye if they were tired and it was after 20h30 (8:30 pm). They used to wave at me. There wasn't anything else we could do besides wave and smile and pat their hair (I felt a mild electrical buzz).

One evening I was on my mattress, and I looked up at my bookshelf and I saw Andrew, sitting on my bookshelf, pointing his hand and index finger at me and smiling. He was basically saying...

"I know you can see me, cause I can see YOU!"

So, it's been about 3 years since that time.

Moonwalker, my great grandmother has been the majority of communication with Heaven since that time.

So this week was the first in 3 years since I saw Andrew, my possible future son.

I'd like to have him be my Human son, but I don't have enough $ and I don't have a job.

I want my two sons not to live off of EIA...I don't want them to learn to depend on that.

So, who'd be the right Mommie for my boys?

Jolly Roger Boy stopped

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=4352

No comments: