Pages

7.05.2014

July 31st, 2014

So, I'm gonna do this ONCE and ONCE only.

As of 31st of July 2014 (that's this year), if I don't find another home, I will indeed become homeless.

It is not that I WANT to be homeless, it is indeed more close that I feel I need a new identity, new city, new experience, fix what was broken in THIS LIFE, etc...

I have been told by my Team (guardian angels - Rexy and now Elizabeth, and guide - Moonwalker) that if I had drowned myself in the River in 2013 I would be facing thousands of years in Hell.

Or other "wishes" on myself

In earlier 2014 I was told that a NEW Book of Life was set up for me, for my life as Adrien in Paris France.

All *I* need do is to keep away from thoughts of wanting to drown, or be eaten, etc... meditate daily, pray the rosary daily... and maybe, just maybe, I will be taken up to Heaven or at least a Purgatory planet, and return... have been guaranteed _before 2024_ to reincarnate as Adrien.

I am 48 yrs. old. I basically have no job prospects, as of later this month, no home.

I have been losing extended family for the past few years.

I cannot afford a good accommodation because now even a 1 bdrm. apt. will cost $800.... Just ask my friend Michael.

The so-called mental health system has told me, point blank... "No we can't help you much Jim, in your autism. If you had been born in 1996 or later, yes. But at your age, you'll just have to manage on your own... Now go out there and find an apt. before you become homeless".

Please, please, please ... people... pray for me as a soul, as a spirit, as someone who has incarnated on this planet several several times in the past 28,000 years. Pray that God, in all that God IS...guides me safely into Purgatory or Heaven, and that I do not fall to Hell if I die this year.

It is very important that you do this.

So is anyone in the Winnipeg area willilng to take me in? No I am NOT WORKING right now, and unless something changes... I do have a good work ethic though, and I do  volunteer... I don't play videogames in my basement while watching pay-tv (I guess Netflix is the equivalent nowadays).

Thank you, and Namaste.

No comments: