Pages

7.24.2014

Race Cars & Reiki

My future son, Andrew and I were chatting last night.

I asked him what hobbies or books he likes. He said:

"Car books".

So I asked him to give more detail. What kind of car books?

"Race cars".

This morning I went to the River Heights Library. There are two books that come the closest:

1) DK Eyewitness Books - Cars: Discover the story of cars - from the earliest horseless carriages to the modern supercar

2) DK Car Crazy: Awesome autos > blazing bikes > terrific trucks

The rest of the collection in the 629.222 section has to do with service vehicles, construction equipment, etc... not race cars.

That's what I so much disliked about coming to this small branch. It lacks variety.

Then I went onto the Internet and found a recent broadcast of the 2014 Daytona 500 broadcast on FOX last February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx_cS_DsjE

Before that round of questions I had said that it'd be nice to have Reiki and Massage, but I can't afford it.

Andrew said for me to lay down on my tummy, and to rest my head straight.

I could feel warmth on the mid part of my back, and also on the top of my head.

He said "You have issues with your Solar Plexus and your Crown Chakra". To confirm, my first Reiki practitioner also said the same about my Solar Pexus chakra. This is the point that affects self image and how we feel others perceive us.

Then also said "You need to take the (oregano) oil every day for the next month so that you can have improved psychic experiences".

At the end of the 15 min. Reiki session, Andrew said "Your Solar Plexus chakra has been restored".

Moonwalker said "Thank you Andrew". Of course I also said thank you too.

No comments: