Pages

7.21.2014

Assiniboine Park with Andrew, Stephen

My two future kids, Andrew (appears as a 7 yr. old boy) and Stephen (appears as a 3 1/2 yr. old boy) spent some time with me on the weekend. They are not yet incarnated, they are spirits who live in Heaven.

They said 'yes' to accompanying me to Assiniboine Pk. Sunday, but only after they had taken a course in Heaven. I don't know what subject this course was about. Andrew told me that I too had taken the same course once in the past (between lives) a LONG time ago. I guess I'll have to ask him what course it was.

This was a chance for me to be like a parent and give the priority to my future kids...They can accompany me, after they had completed the session of the course.

So around 3 pm I woke up from a nap. My friend had walked in the door, and Moonwalker my guide whispered in my ear:

Moonwalker: Do you still want to go to the Park? Your kids are READY.

Jim: Yes, I'm ready to go now.

So I got dressed and went by bus to Assiniboine Park.

We got off at Kelvin bus stop. I know I'm supposed to get off at Park, but the bus is just going so fast. I missed this same stop last February too, but alas, there was no snow this time.

Even though I can't see them, I sensed that at first, my two future sons walked behind me, then they walked in front of me later on.

So after spending some time at the Duck Pond ... there were actually Ducks there, no Geese...We went off to where the Groundhogs(?) / Prairie Dogs were.

I could sense that the boys sat at one of the benches, while I lay on the grass.

And then I / we crossed over the pedestrian bridge, and the 11 Portage bus came at that moment.

I sensed that they had gotten bored, and left me by the time the bus got back to Polo Park.

Later on, back home I lay down to rest because it was +32 C outside and no air. conditioning inside...

I heard Andrew say; emphasize one of the words:

"You've given UP.

You're living in the past."

He also said "I can help you, if you'll let me."

Of course he has something in it for him and his younger brother. If he were to help me in whatever way that is, including finding his Mom / my Wife/parter ...then they could incarnate and we'd be a family.

Yeah, OK guys, if you can help me, in my Broken state -- no job, no home, broken teeth (who'd wanna kiss THAT?)

No comments: