Pages

7.03.2014

It's Time To Be Adrien!

http://kingst0n-rossdale.tumblr.com/image/90153077933

There are preschool-age kids in the basement of the River Heights Library, participating in a group activity of some kind. Some left for home because I think that activity just ended at 11h.

That got me thinking...

Another + in my justification for me choosing to reincarnate now is this...

The souls who have come back in Human form...some of them are first time to Earth, others have waited perhaps 100 years or so, others are deceased Baby Boomers and Gen X'ers....

I have more in common with these souls, and as mentioned in parenting columns that kids born since about 2002 see their parents as friends and vice versa, compared to my generation X whose parents grew up in the Depression Era...

If I reincarnate now, I will have more in common with my parents and also the kids of 2002 and beyond (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z)...

If I were to die, and then not be able to come back until decades later, and a newer, higher generation of souls come to Earth, who are HIGHER VIBRATION...it will become more and more difficult for myself and other souls to REACH that soul vibration.

So, the time is now.

Since the Fall of 2013 I have been working with my spirit guide, Moonwalker, to create a new life for me. That life is not yet 'activated', but is still in the planning stages...like when we're in Heaven before a life and we go thru a checklist with one of our guides and SELECT what options we want to be or experience coming up.

So, I have selected to be a Human male, living in Paris, France, will continue to have the Autism gene, will live close enough to access (by walk) rail rapid transit - whether that be the Paris Metro, the RER, or  Transilien. I know some French, and I've wanted to practice conversational French...

In this life / En cet vie ... I have had access to keyboard musical instruments. I have had more than 40 years (ans) experience in playing along with tunes on the radio. However, growing up, my Dad was not able to afford music lessons for me...But as Adrien, I choose to place myself into a family whose Dad CAN afford a good quality music keyboard (a Yamaha Tyros 2 or 3 would be fine), and to have music lessons at an early age, so I can perhaps when I get older, play in a Rock band playing 1960s-1980s music, or something similar.

Next... I (feel), based on a past life meditation in July 2010 that I was a Great White Shark approx. 2000 years ago, off the coast of the Northern Territory (territoire) of Australia. One day, while I was swimming in the sea, a young man about the age was swimming too. I think I ate him. His parents got some people together and they harpooned me to death... I think that, while I have had a total of 4 Human lives since the Middle Ages, I have been prevented (?) from swimming... Maybe it's karma, or maybe I just have promise God that I won't eat another Human... I don't know... But I DO want to learn to swim again. So I choose to have parents who also can swim and can teach me or send me off for swimming lessons.

Because I choose to continue with the Autism experience, and also because my babyhood was suddenly pulled from me approx. March 1969... and also if you look at  'baby culture' nowadays, you'll see some boys and girls, about 3 or 4, sometimes 5, sitting in a stroller and sucking on a binky/pacifier. I want to experience a FULL babyhood this time around and that it should be MY DECISION when to let it go... Just look at Kingston Rossdale, poster child for this natural babyhood... I have seen a photo of him with the title that he was 6 yrs. old and had a yellow binky and a Star Wars t-shirt. And diapers for me, even when I am 10 years old or so... I just HATE underwear. I love diapers and they make me feel 'complete'. Crib time, and when I have my younger sibblings, I just want to have my crib time, and if that means buying an additional crib or allowing me to have a 1 or 2 hour afternoon nap in my younger sibbling's crib, then that's all I want.

It's time to be Adrien!

No comments: